Mary Carroll is a Business Strategist & Coach with over 25 years experience in design engineering, management consulting and business development. She has worked in senior management and management consulting roles, in various sectors. She has supported clients in personal growth, business process change, systems implementation, technology acquisitions, strategy development and planning. Mary now specialises in helping individuals and organisations to grow and realise their full potential through her business www.growthpotential.ie. She has a particular interest in the benefits of gender balance and has developed “Double X” (www.doublex.ie), a series of programmes to promote gender balance as a business opportunity and to support organisations in retaining and benefitting from all their talent. Mary holds a Bachelor of Engineering from UCD, an MBA from DCU and a Diploma in Coaching from the Coach Institute of Ireland. She is a mentor with Enterprise Ireland and is an accredited coach with the AC (Association for Coaching).
Principal at Dwyer Doyle Associates, Geraldine Doyle is multi-disciplinary qualified and brings a unique critical perspective to any situation where an objective and committed approach is required.
- MBA qualified Mechanical engineer with 13 years experience in MNC environments with senior manufacturing manager responsibility.
- Executive Coach and Career coach with BSc in Psychology and Masters in Work and Organisational Psychology
- BPS Registered Level A and Level B (Intermediate) Psychometrician accredited with SHL (OPQ32i), Thomas International (PPA, TEIQue), Career Decision Maker and experience with AQR and Cut-e.
- Skilled communicator working with people at all levels to build self-awareness, acquire new skills , improve performance and achieve objectives.
- Consultant researcher with excellent detail and analytical skills with experience working with EGFSN on future skills requirements in manufacturing.